Cisco, Router and Switches Engineer
Role Description: Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world-class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- More than 4 years of experience in the area of Core Network implementation, support and administration
- Hands on experience on F5 load balancer, Firewalls, Routers, and Switches
- Knowledge on one of the scripting skills bash, PowerShell, shell scripting Good knowledge on networking tools and technologies,
- Good team player
- Good to have brocade product series experience
- Good to have Cisco Meraki knowledge Knowledge on virtualization, cloud technologies.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field and/or 3 to 5 years of experience in Routing and Switching.