Responsible for the full administration of all complex server farms. Provide the highest level of technical advice on Server Delivery and management. This position will be responsible for providing day to day Wintel / VMWARE support for multiple customers by exercising proven Operating System and infrastructure experience in the enterprise space applying process; procedures; Standards; guidelines and best practices.
- Accountable for Service Delivery as per SLAs /OLAs of various projects in Remote Infrastructure Management
- Manage day to day operations of the services rendered based on ITIL framework
- Act as a SPOC for clients for all aspects of service Delivery
- Responsible for ensuring negotiation; agreement; and maintenance of SLAs / OLAs
- Supporting BAU for various clients
- Maintain system availability as per multiple Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field and/or 3-5 years of experience on ESX/ESXi 4/5/; vCenter 5/5.5/6; Cisco UCS Hardware knowledge; Firmware upgrade; Supporting BAU for various clients.
Maintain system availability as per Service Level Agreements (SLA)
Produce monthly reporting activity and explain any abnormal system performance
Assist appropriate teams in all phases of Production implementations
Perform system tuning activities where appropriate
Provide on-call support as scheduled.
Perform 1st level hardware diagnostics and installation of layered products where needed
Certification Required: VMWARE