Walia Technologies launched an application that reforms the teaching and learning process!!
Walia Technologies, has developed an application that enables the execution of all teaching-learning and administrative activities in a school through an electronic application. The main sub-systems and features of the application include:
- School Portal
- Business Intelligence (BI) & Reporting
- HR and Finance System
- School Information Management System
- Chatting System and School notification system
- Learning management system
- Digital library
- Library management system
- Cashless transactions of Tuition fees via and/or
- A multilingual system, including indigenous and international language
- A multilingual system, including Amharic, Oromifa, English, French and Arabic
Our eSchool system can be accessed via mobile (iOS and Android) and web applications. Among the many services the eSchool system provides, the following are included:
- Direct online learning
- Easy management and access to any information related to students and teachers.
- Avail online library services to students and other school communities.
- Digital library services to students and other school communities.
- Available online library services to students and other school communities.
- Enabling parents and/or guardians to make payments online through and/or
- Enabling the school community, including parents and/or guardians to keep notified and up-to-date.
This application, designed to serve students from 1st to 12th grade, colleges, and universities, is multilingual and is designed to be used in Amharic, Oromo, Arabic, and French languages, in addition to English.