Microsoft Dynamics Developer
September 23, 2017
Walia Technologies, a leader in Microsoft Technologies, looking for experienced Dynamics 365 Developer.
Must have Dynamics 365 Experience and the following:
- The focus is Dynamics 365 for operations… 365 is the latter version of AX 2012
- AX 2012 — R3 Version experience on the programming side
- Cloud experience will be extremely beneficial, 365 only exist in the cloud.
- It is a versatile role and the person needs to be able to transition easily.
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple task without stress is key.
- The candidate will work directly with the ‘Head of Development who is based in the Atlanta office.
- They are on the other side of go live… there will be more roll outs to come. This is an independent role, they will start in the office until they have proven themselves and then this will be a remote position.
- It is a versatile role and the person needs to be able to transition easily. Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple task without stress is key.
- Help tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure
Provide technical leadership on projects related to Dynamics 365 for Operations
Design, develop, and support enhancements and integrations per requirements gathered from multiple business units
Configure and customize Dynamics 365 for Operations using X++ and other technologies
Create and maintain functional requirements and technical specification documentation
Manage multiple Dynamics 365 for Operations models using established best practices
Perform debugging and testing of all related code and assist with troubleshooting both development and production issues
Execute all phases of software development to include design, planning, development, testing, deployment, and support
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering
Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Strong experience developing in AX 2012 or Dynamics 365 for Operations using X++
Dynamics AX integration knowledge (OData Web Services)
Ability to organize, prioritize and respond to multiple projects and deadlines
Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Must be able to self-manage and proactively drive tasks within a distributed team environment
Familiarity with version control (VSTS) and development promotion and release processes