Office 365 Senior Engineer
We are looking for an Azure administrator who will be responsible to work with clients throughout the solution lifecycle to plan, design and deploy technology solutions that meet aggressive delivery schedules, complex technical specifications and high level requirements.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the Azure technical and partner communities.
- Consult, manage, design, and perform migration of WSS 3.0 to SharePoint 365
- Manage Email security utilizing a combination of Office 365 and Barracuda for DLP, AV, phishing, content checks, url checks.
- Responsible for leadership and delivery of project based assignments that encompass system architecture, proof-of-concept and deployment services
- Perform system reviews of client telephony environments for conferencing mobile device management and prepare findings documents outlining short and long-term strategies
- Work closely with Director of IT Infrastructure to facilitate and lead configuration planning meetings
- Articulate pros & cons of design/architecture decisions across a wide spectrum of factors – e.g. usability, security, and compliance.
- Responsible for end user training and materials for services provided from Office 365
- Implement video conferencing solution with Skype for business with internal and external customers
- Conduct discovery sessions with the business unit stakeholders and identify the “quick wins” that can be delivered
- Assist in creation and delivery of the Acceptable User Policies surrounding 365 services
- Design secure solution for moving program data from on premise locations and applications to Office 365 for dashboards and business intelligence.
- Responsible for support troubleshooting and incident resolution.
- Experience in interacting with and presenting to Executive Leadership
- Design and implementation experience with Skype for Business Online
- Ability to lead and deliver successful O365 adoption projects
- Migration, troubleshooting, design, and system delivery experience
- Powershell experience
- Office 365 security, governance, compliance, discovery and encryption experience
- Email DLP, protection, and managing traffic flow
- Extensive Office 365 Sharepoint planning, design, and implementation
- MDM access restrictions
- Understanding of Office 365 Education for Faculty and licenses.
- Proven experience with documenting current and proposed Exchange and AD environments including:
- o Visio Diagrams
- o As-Built documents
- o Recommendations for solutions
- o Run books
- Excellent grammar and spelling in written communication, excellent verbal communication skills, excellent listening skills, must have proven organizational skills
Microsoft MVP award in Exchange or Office 365 is desired; Other preferred training or certifications include: Exchange Ranger training, Microsoft Certified Architect, Office 365 MCSA, MCSE: Messaging, MCM Exchange
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology field.