September 21, 2017
We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer to develop and maintain functional and secure networks. You will mentor a team of engineers to troubleshoot and optimize our networks for our users.
- Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN)
- Configure and install software, servers, routers and other network devices
- Monitor network performance and integrity
- Resolve issues tiers of support have escalated by troubleshooting cloud and local infrastructure
- Automate tasks and monitor their effectiveness
- Mentor team members on technical issues
- Create, oversee and test security measures (e.g. access authentication and disaster recovery)
- Communicate with users when needed
- Maintain complete technical documentation
- Suggest improvements to network performance, capacity and scalability
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field and/or 3 to 5 years of experience in Networking.