Window Server Engineer
As a member of the Windows Server Team, you are required to provide day-to-day support and maintenance of server based hardware, operating systems, applications (TT, Active Directory, Exchange, Citrix, etc.) and supporting various infrastructure software. Your other responsibilities will include analyzing business critical incidents, working with Traders, Service Desk and supporting staff. You should stay abreast of current and new technology as it relates to your role. In addition, you will assist with testing and QA of software to ensure a high quality of service. You are customer focused, enthusiastic, accept ownership and have a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrable experience with systems planning, security principles, and general software management standard methodologies
- Excellent software troubleshooting experience
- Excellent knowledge of PC and server operating systems, including Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 2008, Windows 2012 and Windows 2016
- Experience with testing, flowchart, and data mapping tools and procedures, including strong Excel data manipulation
- Effectively communicate across all teams within the firm
- Independently lead large cross team projects
- Previous trading experience preferred or equivalent high speed, high-pressure environments a plus
- Mentor other team members
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field and/or 3 to 5 years of experience in Window server.